It has been a tough year for everyone, not least for the restaurant industry. With the new restrictions that came into force just before Christmas, there are certainly many who have given up hope. We want to remind you that you are what makes life worth living! Spending time in a restaurant is what welds together and builds human relationships, no one will ever be able to remove it more than temporarily.
How will the business survive if the money is gone and sufficient efforts from the government have not yet shown the light of day? We are happy to review your entire business via Krogarnas Redovisning , we can help draw up a budget to arrive at measures, lay off staff, seek support for skills development and of course do everything we can for your business to get through the crisis. We at Krogarna.se also want you to use this time to build up your staff and make you more competitive through further training until we are together on the bright side! There is an opportunity for companies in the restaurant industry to receive state support for training. Industry organizations and trade unions have signed agreements that enable skills development during short-term work with state support. We understand that it is difficult to keep track of all this, we are happy to tell you more! Contact us and we will review the possibilities for your particular business. Of course we offer installment plans and discounts in these difficult times.
6 things we hope will be better for the restaurant industry in 2021!
- The government must decide on new and expanded support packages for Sweden’s restaurants to survive next year.
- No new extended periods with alcohol bans! After February, restaurants must be able to have their regular opening hours, although certain restrictions on distance and hygiene may remain.
- Abolish fees! All fees (that go) should be abolished, everything from employer fees, processing fees, fees for outdoor cafes, supervision fees, etc. Every little helps!
- Companies in the hospitality industry should be able to demand money back for costs they had for e.g. preparations for events that do not become / become lost due to corona.
- It’s going to be a nice summer. All restaurants that are dependent on a lot of tourists and may only be active during the summer, etc. should get revenge in 2021.
- Public events should be allowed again to some extent, many can be corona adapted.
Finally, we would like to thank all customers, restaurateurs, partners and the entire restaurant industry for this year. 2021 must and will be better!
Hoping it turns around soon!
All staff at Krogarna.se