Arranging your serving permit requires a lot of work. has developed an agent package to make it easier for you as a restaurant owner in this process.

The service is aimed at those of you who are about to start a new business, or make changes to the current concept and want a serving permit.

The agent package for serving licenses means:

  • That we go through your conditions for obtaining a serving permit.
  • Applying for your serving permit.
  • Registers the premises as a food facility.
  • Applies for use of public space (for outdoor dining).
  • We handle all contact with authorities, including helping to respond to referral opinions, until you have received your permission.
  • You get advice and tips regarding your business and we have all the contacts you need.
  • Telephone support from us every day of the week during the process.
  • This means that you obviously save a lot of time as we do it correctly from the start. We take care of all the intricacies and you can concentrate on starting up your restaurant! 

Starting fee SEK 5,940, includes:

  • Condition guarantee , otherwise start fee back
  • We go through your case to see your conditions
  • Expenses for public documents
  • 3 hours of representation
  • Education Serving permit for those who are to write the municipality’s knowledge test
  • 15% discount on all the restaurants’ courses

In the start-up phase, we are now doing a UC on the people who are of significant influence in the company to see what their financial management looks like in order to facilitate the process in contact with the authorities.

Questions you should answer NO to

  • Do you have debts with the Enforcement Officer that have not been resolved for at least 3 years?
  • Have you been convicted or suspected of any crime in the last 3 years?
  • Have you had a company that went bankrupt in the last 3 years?

Questions you should answer YES to

  • Can you show where all the money comes from, with for example bank statements and promissory notes or the like, which you use to start your business?
  • Have you had an annual income of more than SEK 180,000 in the last 3 years?
  • If you have borrowed money from another private individual, do you answer the questions above correctly?


Watch reference film:



If you have questions and concerns, you can either email or call us directly on 010-139 19 90

* All prices are excluding VAT.

Läs mer

sek (exkl. moms)

Alla produkter

Gå med i vårt nyhetsbrev & håll dig uppdaterad!

    Jag godkänner krogarnas allmänna villkor och cookie-policy